Client Case Study: Child Services
- Struggled with transitions in leadership
- Struggled to maintain reliable funding streams
- Lacked manpower and expertise in grant writing
- Lacked ability to conduct quality funder research
- Lacked impactful measurable outcomes
- Building was in need of rehabilitation
“Grant writing for our preschool was just the start of P2G’s work with us. Through P2G’s service our preschool is now profitable and our staff morale is high, leading to a better education for our children. Our teachers are more engaged and the families have seen the change. The school has truly gained momentum and it all started with P2G. Both the interior and exterior of the preschool has been transformed.”
Juanita Mclintock-Lee, Executive Director
P2G provided the following solutions:
- Developed a strong case for support for early childhood education
- Introduced community partners and developed collaborative grant funding opportunities
- Conducted ongoing funder research
- Developed a grant writing plan and calendar with the client
- Provided expert grant writing strategies catered to each funder’s focus and goals
- Developed measurable outcomes in collaboration with the client
- Assigned a writer and a reviewer to craft grant proposals that aligned with funder goals and best represented the client
- Provided expert budget advise to the client
- Provided strategic planning, board and leadership development services.
As a result of P2G’s services the client has:
- Won over $250,000 in grant funding since 2018, resulting in an ROI of over 900%
- Enjoyed exposure and awareness with large audience through the Lightning Hero award
- Completely remodeled a playground through multiple grants
- Been introduced to at least 10 new funders, several that have become multi-year funders
- Been introduced to funders and potential collaborative organizations who were not aware of their work, including a community partner who now hosts an ABC back to school drive
- Created strong measurable outcomes to track progress and provide quantifiable results
- Created solid budgets using funder budget forms and required structures
- Received grants to rehab and update facilities.
A Brighter Community (ABC) is a nationally accredited preschool and family support center serving economically and environmentally at-risk children, ages 3 – 5 years. Core programs are high-quality preschool, voluntary pre-kindergarten, and childcare, where children receive daily meals, access to medical and dental professionals, and on-site speech/occupational therapy and play therapy as needed.
Let's Get Started
Are you missing out on funding opportunities?
Do you need the expertise of an experienced grant writer?